Wednesday, 17 February 2010

2010 New Year's resolution

At the start of 2010 I decided it was time to start writing a blog. After all there is so much going on in life to comment on, some good, some bad and then there is the strange and fun stuff. I was inspired to write one after reading my friend Kylie's blog, who is an expert at blogging and is great to follow.

I was going to start this last year following 'The curious incident of the upside down sheep at lunchtime', a story I may still write up. But I never got round to it. Then I thought it could be a new year resolution but it wasn't the best start to the year and I didn't feel like it as every thing seemed to be falling apart. It was worth a blog but I wanted to start on a high and not a long rant about corupt solicitors!

So what can you expect from me? Well at the start of the New Year (Chinese New year) you will hear stories about my trip to Finland, to buy or not to buy a flat and many stories about Archie the dog, plus whatever else comes my way. I hope you enjoy it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Welcome to blogland... finally! Its lovely to see you here... although I guess that now means I should probably update mine too...

    How are you anyway?

    K

    ReplyDelete